New Century Leadership’s library provides a variety of books and digital content relevant for K-12 education. The collection is usually updated and enriched each academic year. Students are able to borrow books, read in the library and participate in a variety of activities.
- All students and staff of the school are members of the library.
- A student can borrow only two books at a time for a period of two weeks.
- A staff member can borrow maximum five books at a time for a period of one month.
- Books will be issued to the students, during the library periods. No book will be issued or returned during the teaching hours.
- Marking, underlining or writing on library books, periodicals, and newspapers is strictly forbidden.
- Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued to any member. These can be consulted only in the library.
- If the books are not returned within the specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
- The Librarian may call for a book at any time, even if the normal period of loan has not expired.
- In case the book is misused, wrongly handled or lost the person concerned will have to replace the book or pay the current market price of the book.
- After reading, make sure that the books, periodicals and newspapers are kept back at their respective places.
- The members should take good care of library furnishings and equipment. Make sure the library looks as good when you leave as it did when you came in.
- Drinks and food are not allowed in the library.
- Library computers are for academic purposes only. Do not tamper with the computer settings. Follow the internet safety guidelines.
- A ‘No Dues Certificate’ by each student is to be obtained from the librarian while his/her transfer/withdrawal from the school.
- Strict order and silence shall be maintained in the library and speak softly if needed.